Jacques work in 2004
To receive the following articles, please contact Solidarité.
We will email it to you.
- Why the subsidies of the two blue box are coupled (15 December 2004) word document
- The heavy responsibility of the European Union in the world food disorder, 7th ECSA Conference (30 November 2004) word document
- Series of 10 introductory briefs to understand the AoA (November 2004) word document
- The impact of the CAP on farmers from ASEAN countries: the way forward, ASEM’s People Forum (8 September 2004) powerpoint document
- Preliminary data showing how the U.S. has exceeded its non-product-specific aggregate measurement of support (AMS) (30 August 2004) word document
- The potential increase of EU coupled domestic supports (13 August 2004) word document
- Analysis of the domestic supports in the Framework Agreement (5 August 2004) word document
- Comments on the WTO draft (26 July 2004) word document
- The EU cannot reduce its coupled subsidies and the new CAP will continue to dump its agri-food exports, WTO Symposium (27 May 2004) powerpoint document
- Why blue box subsidies are coupled and subject to reduction commitments (23 May 2004) word document